Chicago Meals Movie Pageant x Chicago Hustles Giveaway
Chicago Food Film Festival with the help of Chicago Hustles Magazine are giving away two tickets to Saturdays main event for the Chicago Food Film Festival. What do you have to do to win such a gift you may ask its simple, join us November 20th at Chicago Hustles SOCIAL to mingle with other creative entrepreneurs in Chicago. While networking don’t forget to drop in your business card because you may be the lucky winner of a pair of tickets for two to enjoy an evening of free food & film in a cozy setting. We appreciate your support. -Chicago Hustles
Edible Adventure #009 + Matt Timms’ Sugar Takedown
Saturday Afternoon, November 23. 2013
At Kendall College
900 N. North Branch Street, Chicago, IL 60642
General Admission Doors open: 12noon
Film Screenings: 12:15pm
After-party/Matt Timms Takedown: 1pm
You Really Should Eat This from Chicago’s own David Hammond, plus Warsteiner Beer Battered Fish Tacos, Brooklyn’s Dough Doughnuts and the return of Matt Timms with 15 Contestants for The Sugar Takedown.
● You Actually Must Consume This: Corned Pork Hash at George’s
● You In point of fact Must Devour This: Feijoada at Style of Brasil Café
● Best possible Fish Tacos in Ensenada
● Candy Legacy
● Fish tacos, Feijoada, Corned Red meat Hash, and Extra!
● Plus really feel that sugar rush with Matt Timms Sugar Takedown – 20 contestants and
a hundred lbs of Sugar In The Uncooked – all competing on your vote and lots of prizes.
● A number of drinks, together with beers via Warsteiner, the unique imported beer of
the 2013 Meals Movie Pageant and sustainable wines by using Frei Brothers Reserve.
Competition tickets are all-inclusive of meals, drinks and entry to movie screenings.
Early adventure small print under. Extra knowledge to be delivered.
(native residents simplest)